Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How To Train Bunny Pee & Poo


Here are pics of me and Fluffy. Now she is already 3.5 mths old. Having a hard time toilet trained her when I first got her, but now she is fully 100% toilet trained. :P Glad it worked!! If you have small animals wanna toilet trained them clean the stain with white vinegar and after that with water. Making sure she/he pee and poo on her/his own toilet all the time. Never wash the toilet too clean just rinse with water. It worth your effort because you can see a result after that. :) If you need more advice do email me anytime getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg will be nice to help as friends too. :)

In the mean while just be patient will be bringing you more new designs soon :)
Thank you for being with me all these while. Hope all my friends have lovely weekend!!

With lots of love and hugs,

Adrine
www.aldesigns.com.sg

www.fayrealm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...