Monday, January 31, 2011

The Beauty Fairy Ear Cuff (FY-E019)


The Beauty Fairy (FY-E019) SOLD
This particular fairy brings beauty to the plants. She has beautiful pink wings hand painted by me with pink sparkles. She is surrounded with beautiful nature around her. Even the leaf is hand painted by me to make it look more realistic. :)

The fairy charm is of high quality plating that is why you can see the face with sharp details. She is surrounded with flower, dragonfly, swarovski pearls and crystal, corals and more.

If you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg

1 comment:

  1. I love this! it is beautiful.. I am following you from etsy blog team. Please come by my blog and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...