Monday, June 27, 2011

Mooncake Festival Is Coming!!! Here are my mooncakes!!

Dear all my lovely friends,

Hope you guys are doing fine! Lately I have been a bit busy making mooncakes!! Not the edible kind :P They are made from clay. Plus also I be making more new necklaces waiting for my charms to reach me soon so I can start making them. :) Here is a preview of some mooncakes I have just made. Hope you like them!! xxx

Will be posting them up very soon. You can have different flavours either lotus, black sesame or pandan flavours. You can also email me if you like to see them in earrings, display, rings or necklaces. :)
Hope you guys have lovely week!! :)



Love you guys always,
Adrine
A.L. Designs
getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg
www.aldesigns.com.sg
www.fayrealm.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ald3signs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...