Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Promo 10% Off On All Items Till 25th December 2011

Sorry for not updating my website for some time, actually been busy preparing for upcoming events. Preparing 50 door gifts and lucky draw prizes for one the company events. These are the 50 door gifts.The other upcoming one will be on the 17th and 18th December 2011. :) Hopefully by then I can bring you guys even more new designs and gotta meet you guys there. :) Still exploring new techniques everytime. :) Right now if you like any of my creations, they are on 10% discount until 25th December 2011. Customization no discount. Only items on the site. :)

On the event day itself for the 17th and 18th December 2011, I will prepare some games or lucky draw soon once I got the idea which is the better choice. :) Lots of brain storming work but I hope everyone can have fun together. :)
Location and timing are to be confirmed again, will let you guys know very soon. If you have any questions to ask me, you are welcome anytime and I am happy to answer you.Christmas is coming real soon. :) Hope everyone is doing well and always stay healthy. :)

Big hugs and xx,
Adrine
www.aldesigns.com.sg
www.fayrealm.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ald3signs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...