Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Little Mermaid Collecting Seashells Bag Charm (FY-BC002)

Little Mermaid Collecting Seashells Bag Charm (FY-BC002) $36 USD
This cute little mermaid is collecting seashells in the ocean. She is so brightly painted almost matching the ocean color, swimming underneath the ocean. All the designs from the background to the mermaid are all handpainted and sealed with lacquer by me.

I find that this star shape is more sultable to make as bag charm. If you like to turn it into pendant do let me know. I will see what I can do for you.

The length and width of the star plate is 3.7cm long and 3cm respectively.

If you have any further enquiry please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...