Sunday, November 25, 2012

Simple Brown Double Happiness Cookies With Gold Ear Cuffs (AL-E072)


Simple Brown Double Happiness Cookies With Gold Ear Cuffs (AL-E072)
Sweet lovely brown handcrafted double happiness cookies by me for the left and right sides of your ears. If you have no ear hole and love my miniature clay food designs. You definitely love the ear cuffs.
I know some of my customers are looking for simple ear cuffs rather than dangling. So I have just designed something simple for you. :)
Hope you enjoy browsing the collections. :)
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg
All A.L. Designs Jewelry designs here are made with love and full passion. Hope you love them. :) Will be exploring new techniques every time and bring you more new designs. Thank you for checking out my jewelry. -Adrine

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...