Sunday, February 24, 2013

Simple Double Happiness Cookie With Bronze Gold Doillie Ear Cuff (AL-E102)


Simple Double Happiness Cookie With Bronze Gold Doillie Ear Cuff (AL-E102)
Sweet lovely brown handcrafted double happiness cookie by me for the left side of your ear. If you have no ear hole and love my miniature clay food designs. You definitely love the ear cuffs. This cookie is served on a doillie.

I know some of my customers are looking for simple ear cuffs. So I have just designed something simple for you. :)
Hope you enjoy browsing the collections. :)
If you need assistance please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg
All A.L. Designs Jewelry designs here are made with love and full passion. Hope you love them. :) Will be exploring new techniques every time and bring you more new designs. Thank you for checking out my jewelry. -Adrine

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...