Sunday, March 4, 2012

More Ear Cuffs, Personalized Necklaces and Smart Phone Accessories Coming Up Soon!!

A big hello to all my lovely friends!! Hope you guys are doing fine. :D Sorry to keep you waiting. More new designs are coming up next week!!! Will be posting them up so please do visit my website this coming week. As what I have promised you guys new personalized jewelry will be up as well. If you like to customize something special for your loved ones, do let me know so I can see what i can do for you. ;) Thank you for those who took my survey from my blog to let me understand what you guys like to see most. If you have any other request you can also email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg. For those who requested for more ear cuffs designs, I have to tell you a good news!!! There will be more new ear cuffs too. :D
Right nowadays so many people are using smart phone, and guess what??? I have also came out with accessories for that too!!! :D I just love exploring all possibility to come up with something fun for everyone.
Lastly here is my new baby adopted him from my friend. His name is Darwin.  :D Remember the main character of the guinea pigs from the movie G-Force. That's his name. :D If you are trying to guess why is there wording behind him. That is a shirt stays. Shirt stays are for men or lady shirts with collars, normally come in a pair. You can slip these things in on both side of your collars and they will remain straight. :) Pretty good gift as well. :) Sorry to post them only after Valentine's Day because I received my materials pretty late from overseas. :) Hope you will like the new designs soon. All feedbacks are welcome anytime. :D
If you like to participate in more games to have fun together and win lucky prizes or discount do join my facebook page here A.L. Designs Facebook.

Warmest hugs and love as always,
Adrine
www.aldesigns.com.sg
www.fayrealm.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ald3signs
www.twitter.com/ald3signs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...