Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dear visitors of A.L Designs. There is a desperate attempt by a competitor to hack my website. This is true and is confirmed by my web manager. This hacking attempt timed to attack before my event promotion tomorrow is discovered. It is also confirmed because the domain is a new domain as well, but do not worry it will not stop me from bringing and showing you the beautiful crafted works in time to come.

Please be patient with m
e as I will be rebuilding the contents in the coming weeks and you will be able to enjoy the browsing experience! In the mean while, please visit me at this wonderful event, the Love & Light Festival 2010 at Suntec City, Singapore, Level 3, Concourse on the 18th (Saturday) & 19th Sunday of September, which starts tomorrow from 10am till 8pm, to have an up close and personal viewing of my crafts. Look forward to your love & support to those in Singapore! There will be a lot of fun, freebies, talk and performances! Not to say there will be many nice people around as well.

Email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg if you have any enquiry. See you guys there.







Adrine
www.aldesigns.co
m.sg
www.fayrealm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...