Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kitty Running In The Garden (Series I) Necklace (AL-NL018)




Kitty Running In The Garden (Series I) Necklace (AL-NL018) $68 USD
Sweet kitty necklace. I have made a few series of it playing with different colors. :) She is such a sweet and simple little girl. She loves to play in the garden surrounded with beautiful flowers. What I love about this necklace is that the teardrop swarovski crystal is dangling on its legs. Making the overall design looks really elegant especially when the chain is made of freshwater pearls. They are wire wrapped by me.

The length of this wire wrapped freshwater pearls together with the extension chain is 47cm.

If you have any further enquiry, please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...