Sunday, September 18, 2011

More New Designs (Bib Necklaces)

Are you guys ready for the surprise? Do you know nowadays bib necklaces are getting very popular? They are also very elegant designs. Wearing them for special occasion such as dinner and party. They stand out a lot even if you dress something simple. :)
If you notice my designs are a bit expensive, it is because most of the materials are imported from oversea and they are of high quality plating. Some of the designs are also a bit tedious as a lot of painting need to be done and very time consuming. I love my designs to be colorful than just from the natural charm itself. Don't you guys agree and wanting something different?
I will be exploring new techniques and bringing you guys more new surprises!! Stay tuned!! If you like more new updates on my new creations. Join my mailing list. :) Probably will come up with some games to win prizes. :) If you have facebook, you
can also join me there www.facebook.com/ald3signs

Big big hugs,
Adrine
A.L. Designs
www.aldesigns.com.sg
www.fayrealm.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/ald3signs


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...