Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love Bird I LOVE YOU Message Necklace (AL-NL024)




Love Bird I LOVE YOU Message Necklace (AL-NL024) $65 USD
I am in love with this necklace simple yet it looks pretty elegant. Almost very easy to match with any kind of clothing. Very suitable to give as a gift because inside the envelope itself comes with a plate with "l LOVE YOU" message. :) The wording actually cant be seen much but I do hand painted and sealed it. So much difference. :)

The birds and leaves are all hand painted and sealed as well. Don't you find them look beautiful with colors on them? The stones are made from cherry quartz and corals.

The length of this necklace is 48cm together with the extension chain.

If you have further enquiry please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...