Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Peridot Owl Locket Necklace (AL-NL025)


Peridot Owl Locket Necklace (AL-NL025) $42 USD
Simple and easy to match peridot owl locket necklace. :) I pretty much like this myself because I really look at the real picture of owls and envision what colors I might really see on them. The eyes are made from swarovski crystals and the teardrop stone dangle on the feather is peridot.

All these are hand painted and sealed by me. Can you see the bottom layer of the locket a bit greenish in color? The reason why I did that is because owl is found in the forest and the tree is green. :)

The length of this chain is 61cm together with the lobster clasp.

If you have further enquiry please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...