Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Char Siew Pow On A Square Plate (Miniature Food) (AL-C89)



Char Siew Pow On A Square Plate (Miniature Food) (AL-C89)
All these char siew pow are handmade by me, 4 with meat fillings. These buns are decorated on a square plate.

The size of each bun 1.1cm and the length of the plate is 3.3cm and height is 1.4cm.

Please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg if you have any inquiry. :) Let me see what I can do for you.

All my jewelry designs here are made with love and full passion. Hope you love them. :) Will be exploring new techniques every time and bring you more miniature food designs. Thank you for checking out my jewelry. -Adrine

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...