Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Traditional Chinese Cookies (Double Happiness) I (Miniature Food) (AL-C88)


Traditional Chinese Cookies (Double Happiness) I (Miniature Food) (AL-C88)
Handmade traditional chinese cookies with the word DOUBLE HAPPINESS on them. :)
This is a plate of one pink and 6 brown DOUBLE HAPPINESS chinese cookies.

The diameter of the plate is 3.5cm.

Please do not hesitate to email me at getcraft@aldesigns.com.sg if you have any enquiry. :)

All my jewelry designs here are made with love and full passion. Hope you love them. :) Will be exploring new techniques every time and bring you more miniature food designs. Thank you for checking out my jewelry. -Adrine

Visit www.aldesigns.com.sg for more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...